A COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG OF THE (HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL) FEELINGS I WAS HAVING UPON VIEWING KREAYSHAWN’S “GUCCI GUCCI” VIDEO FOR THE FIRST TIME.
2. I want to hate this. Maybe I want to have Intelligent Feelings About Things I Could Find Wrong Or Stupid About This? I should be offended by this shouldn’t I, I should not like this. This is probably Not Okay.
3. ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE HAIRCUTS. I totally had that asymmetrical half-bob-half-pixie thing in 2008.
4. Actually, I’m just going to be over it. Internet vomit. Didn’t someone say this looked like Tumblr made a music video? It looks like Tumblr made a music video.
5. Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Praaaaada
6. Serious alternative lifestyle haircuts, again. I kind of miss short hair? No I don’t. Yes I do. No I don’t. Yes I do.
7. “Basic bitches,” kind of brilliant.
8. Okay. This low-slung baggy-ish-but-still-slim light denim jeans with a crop top thing I NEED THIS I NEED THIS ALWAYS
9. God, I really want to hate this.
10. I really want Lil Debbie’s glasses. Like really want them, and like yesterday. Also that dark lipstick. What colour is this.
11. Nosering connected to earring? Yes please.
12. This is just so uncomfortable. But it’s funny. But it’s terrible. But it’s so good.
13. I really, really want to hate this.
14. I think I like this. Like maybe even non-ironically. Like I might actually think this is cool.
15. Is this so-bad-it’s-good, or just bad, or just good?
16. But it’s so last-week, isn’t it? I’m so behind on keeping up with my internet music meme trends. Whatever it was my birthday I wasn’t paying attention.
17. Basic bitches wear that shit so I don’t even boooother SO GOOD, THAT HOOK IS SO GOOD
19. Why are all white people now trying to dress like black people dressed 20 years ago, should I be having more #appropriationfieldday Feelings right now
20. I still want those jeans
21. This is really catchy
22. I DON’T WANT TO LIKE THIS
23. I wonder if Sarah ever got one of those 80s Gucci sweatshirts we were stalking all over the internet, if she didn’t maybe I can now
24. I think I like this
25. Also: If this is what dykes (correct me if I’m wrong on this, o internet, but I’m pretty damn sure) on the West coast are doing, New York, we need to step it up, like RTFN.